including Custody, Access, Maintenance and Guardianship. She is a respected and well known expert in Family Law.
Kathy graduated from University College Cork with an Honours Law Degree. She gained valuable experience in Family Law working with the Legal Aid board and then went into private practice.
She is a member of the following committees and groups:
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association Family Law Committee
- Family Lawyers Association
- Association of Collaborative Lawyers
- Chairman of the South Dublin Collaborative lawyers Group
- Founder Member of SAVE, a group set up to raise awareness of Domestic Violence in the South County Dublin Area.
- She sits on the Events Committee of the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Dalkey Business Group
She also has considerable experience advising clients in relation to Wills and the Administration of Estates, Conveyancing, Employment Law and Personal Injury Claims.
View Katherine Irwin's LinkedIn profile.